Hello bees! I’ve missed you! It’s been a month since our wedding, perfect time to begin our wedding recaps.
I’m ashamed to say, but the day before the wedding and some parts of wedding day are a bit of a blur. I don’t know why, since to be honest I felt relaxed and in control all the time. Maybe writing about that day will help me remember more details.
What I do remember is how happy we where. We couldn’t stop smiling. It’s pretty amazing to feel so much love and joy from the people around you. To me, the day was perfect, and the only thing I would change would be to pay more attention to everything. It just went so fast, and I wish I could’ve captured more details on my mind. Before I knew it, the day was over.
As a reminder, these are some details of our wedding:
- We got married in downtown Mexico City
- Our venue is an ex-convent, founded in 1573, and it is an Historical Monument of the Nation
- We chose a mostly traditional, non-religious wedding
- Our colors where navy, white and coral, with some metallic accents. We used lots of stripes and flowers.
- I made all our stationery, packed the candy for the candy buffet and baked our cakes
- We had 250 guests
- We had a formal seat down dinner, followed by dancing.
From this point on, all photos with the “Omar Zeron” logo are by our fabulous friendor photographer, Omar Zeron Fotografía. The ones that don’t have the logo are from friends and family.
So, let’s get these recaps going!